Looking for the best construction of Genshin Impact Venti? As one of Genshin Impact’s most mysterious characters, Venti’s job is to keep enemies suspended in the air while switching to DPS-focused characters to release pain. This five-star character does so using a combination of ranged attacks and Anemo-based skills (that’s the wind for the rest of us).
Once you have Venti, he will be invaluable when exploring new regions as his support skills can amplify other elements. So if you want to deal the most damage to enemies in the Dragonspine area released in Update 1.2, pair it with Pyro characters to create searing tornadoes.
No matter where you are in the game, we recommend that Venti play a supporting role, as his skills are more focused on allowing DPS-focused characters to deal that extra damage. However, Venti does have some DPS potential, so we’ve included a great version of DPS as well. So if you’ve got room for an Anemo-based character on your roster – and you really should make room for him if you haven’t – here’s what you need to create the best build for Venti. in Genshin Impact.
Best Genshin Impact Venti support build
With this Anemo-based construction, Venti’s ability to recharge energy is dramatically improved, thereby minimizing its downtime. Great Ode of the Wind elemental shine. You are going to be creating a lot of storms, all of which can be polished with other elements, and before long the winds will tear all enemies inside the storm to shreds.
Your weapon choices are between Favonius War Bow and Wireless. If you want to focus on recharging energy then War Bow is the preferred option as critical hits have a chance to spawn orbs to replenish energy. Upgrading the arc will ensure that this effect occurs more often and reduces the time between critical hits. The Stringless is a good alternative as it increases elemental skills and burst elemental damage, but this build works best with the Warbow.
There are also a few sets of artifacts that work well with this version. Equip the Worship viridescent together with two items gives you a 15% bonus to Anemo damage, but having four increases whirlpool damage by 60%. It also decreases the Elemental Resistance of the Whirlwind Infused Element by 40% for ten seconds, which amplifies the damage dealt by DPS characters when your opponent is trapped in the winds.
the Nobelesse Oblige is also quite good, as it gives a 20% elemental burst damage buff with two items equipped, and increases party members’ attack by 20% for 12 seconds after each elemental burst with four items equipped. Whichever set of artifacts you equip is up to you, but both work well with the Favonius Warbow.
Best Genshin Impact Venti DPS build
Although the support version is very solid, this is not the only way to use Venti effectively. He can also shoot charged arrows that have a punch, with the right items of course. When using this build, you’ll need to be especially good at hitting weak spots with charged shots, as all of the weapon choices that work rely on that little bit of skill.
The only set of artifacts that works is the Wanderer Troop. With two items, he increases Venti’s Elemental Mastery by 80 points, but most importantly, he also improves his increased Charge Attack Damage with Catalyst or Bow by 35%, which is key to this build.
When it comes to weapon choices, there are two arcs that work well. Sniper Oath is the most constant benefit as it increases the damage of a large chunk, the value of which increases as the arc is enhanced. the Messenger does the same by increasing attack damage as critical damage once every ten seconds. The numbers are much bigger, 200% when fully updated, but the sniper oath is more reliable. Remember: these two weapons only trigger if you hit an enemy’s weak spot.
Genshin Impact Venti capabilities
Normal Attack: Divine Marksmanship
- Normal attack: Perform up to six consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged attack: Performs a more accurate targeted shot with increased damage. As you aim the shot the winds will gather around the tip of the arrow, with a fully charged arrow dealing damage to Anemo.
- Plunging attack: Shoot arrows in the air before falling and hitting the ground. This deals area damage on impact.
Elemental Skill: Skyward Sonnet
This ability summons a “domain of the wind” at the enemy’s location, dealing Anemo area of effect damage and hurling enemies into the air. Holding the button summons a larger wind domain, but Venti is in the epicenter of the storm, flying through the air. It inflicts Anemo area of effect damage to enemies, throwing damaged enemies into the air. Any enemy hit by either version of Skyward Sonnet will slowly fall to the ground.
Elemental Blast: Great Ode of the Wind
Shoot an arrow made up of many merged winds. This creates a huge storm that sucks up items and enemies in its path to deal continuous damage to Anemo. If the storm comes in contact with Cryo, Electro, Hydro, or Pyro elements, it will deal additional elemental damage of that type. This can only happen once per use, so items cannot stack.
Constellations of Venti
- Gale: Shoots two additional arrows per shot aimed. Each deals 33% of the damage of the original arrow.
- Breeze of reminiscence: Skyward Sonnect reduces enemy Anemo Resistance by 12% for ten seconds. Thrown enemies suffer an additional 12% Anemo Resistance and Physical Resistance while in flight.
- Ode to the thousand winds: Increases the level of the Grand Ode of the Wind by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Hurricane of Freedom: When Venti picks up an Orb or Elemental Particle, he receives a 25% bonus to Anemo’s damage for ten seconds.
- Concierto dal Cielo: Increases Skyward Sonnet’s level by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Storm challenge: Target that takes damage from the Great Ode of the Wind, reducing its resistance to Anemo by 20%. If elemental absorption has occurred, then the 20% resistance reduction is from that element instead.
Passive talents of Venti
- Embrace of the Winds: Holding Skyward Sonnet creates an updraft that lasts 20 seconds.
- Stormeye: Regenerates 15 energy points for Venti after the end of the Grand Ode of Wind. If elemental absorption has occurred, this also restores energy to all characters of the absorbed element.
- Wind runner: Decreases flight endurance consumption of all party members by 20%.
If you’re in the market for more builds, oh boy have we got them. We have the best version of Ganyu and a collection of the best versions of Diluc. We also have a collection of builds in our best Genshin Impact characters for beginners if you’d rather stick with the first few characters that you can unlock by playing the game. If your Adventure Rank is a bit low, we’ve got some tips as well. for the Genshin Impact upgrade.
- Mendoza guide — The Farewell mission and challenges
- Mendoza — Closing Statement secret mission story guide
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – How to get Pukei-Pukei Shard
- Xbox Gold Price Hike Seems Like A Very Bad Choice
- Pocket Gamer Podcast: Episode 539 – Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon, Bowser’s Fury | Articles
- Mendoza — The Tour mission story and challenges guide
- Vicarious Visions will focus solely on Blizzard games after merger
- Hitman 3: Mendoza — Eyes On Target and Over The Top guide
- Is Apex Legends Coming To Nintendo Switch Next Season?
- How We Unlocked The Predator In Fortnite
- Top 5 Games of the Week video – Jan 22 2021 | Articles
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – How to get Molten Bursa
- Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Is Out On PC, Consoles And Stadia!
- Gears Pop Xbox One Version Full Game Free Download
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Update Heavily Tackles Stability, Quest Bugs, And Open-World Issues
NEWS4 months ago
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Believe in power! The order will be released November 15
FEATURES6 months ago
Grand Theft Auto 6 GTA 6 PC Full Version Free Download
FEATURES6 months ago
Super Smash Bros PC Full Version Free Download
GUIDE6 months ago
How to stream CS:GO with OBS after the Trusted Mode update
FEATURES6 months ago
Gran Turismo Sport PC Full Version Free Download
FEATURES6 months ago
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Full Version Free Download
Games4 months ago
Roblox Pet Hatching Simulator 5 Codes (September 2020)
Games2 months ago
Roblox RB Battles 2 Free Items Released!