Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Yes, it’s another port of an old game from Nintendo. But Pikmin 3 Deluxe is one of those titles that deserves a second go at success, having launched on the ill-fated Wii U.
Besides, Pikmin 3 Deluxe is a delight – an action-strategy game in which you direct tiny plant-like creatures to gather up fruit and tackle hungry monsters. It’s a shame Nintendo didn’t sharpen the graphics up a little more, but the extra missions and two-player campaign mode are welcome.
You might be a little fed up with roguelite platformers by now. Me? I can’t get enough of them. Or the good ones, at any rate.
ScourgeBringer is certainly a ‘good one’ – a hacky-slashy action platformer that mixes up elements of Dead Cells, Enter The Gungeon, Celeste, and a whole bunch of other punishing indie gems from recent years.
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
No, Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit isn’t Mario Kart 9. It’s a bid for Christmas domination via the medium of augmented reality toys.
Nintendo gives you a camera-equipped kart toy and asks you to physically map out a basic course around your home. You then take part in simple Mario Kart races, with your Switch layering additional content (weapons, competitors) on. It’s fresh, clever, and really quite fun.
Six years in the making, Horace is a real labour of love from its two creators. It’s a quirky platformer that seems to have emerged straight from the C64 era, and it’s not afraid to play with other genres (racers, shooters) to make its retro-infused point.
Allied to this is a surprisingly emotional and affecting storyline, as Horace the robot seeks to reunite with his family.
Super Mario Bros. 35
October kicked off with this little slice of goodness to continue Mario’s 35th birthday celebrations. Super Mario Bros. 35 takes its cues from Tetris 99, offering a massively multiplayer twist on the NES original.
Run through random Mario levels, bopping enemies to increase your timer and simultaneously add to the woes of your online rivals. It’s manic stuff. If only Nintendo hadn’t made th ebaffling decision to pull it on March 31 next year.
The original GoNNER was one of the first roguelites to hit Switch, and it probably flew under most people’s radars at the time. Which is a shame, because it had a unique aesthetic that set it apart in those early days.
GONNER 2 continues to feel a little bit different, even in a crowded genre. It’s still a uniquely squishy (and challenging) platform-shooter, and one in which the world around you seems to be an ever-shifting paper collage that’s being assembled and deconstructed before your eyes.
- Neil Druckmann promoted to co-president of Naughty Dog
- Star Ocean First Departure R PS4 Version Full Game Free Download
- Star Ocean First Departure R Nintendo Switch Version Full Game Free Download
- Tank Maniacs Nintendo Switch Version Full Game Free Download
- Tank Maniacs Xbox One Version Full Game Free Download
- Tank Maniacs PS4 Version Full Game Free Download
- Tick Tock A Tale for Two PC Version Full Game Free Download
- Tick Tock A Tale for Two PS4 Version Full Game Free Download
- Tick Tock A Tale for Two Nintendo Switch Version Full Game Free Download
- Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Complete Edition PS4 Version Full Game Free Download 2019
- Hockey Manager 20|21 Season Update Today on Steam
- Tick Tock A Tale for Two Xbox One Version Full Game Free Download
- An adorable and minimalistic puzzler Splashy Cube is launching on Switch
- Haven – Launch Trailer
- Kratos Enters Fortnite through the Zero Point
NEWS2 months ago
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Believe in power! The order will be released November 15
FEATURES5 months ago
Grand Theft Auto 6 GTA 6 PC Full Version Free Download
FEATURES5 months ago
Super Smash Bros PC Full Version Free Download
Games2 months ago
Roblox Pet Hatching Simulator 5 Codes (September 2020)
GUIDE4 months ago
How to stream CS:GO with OBS after the Trusted Mode update
FEATURES5 months ago
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Full Version Free Download
Games3 weeks ago
Roblox RB Battles 2 Free Items Released!
Games3 months ago
Best Minecraft PE Seeds for 2020 (1.16.3)